Sexy_Snow_White_by_gorowek

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Too many things to do. Too many things to think about.

Life has never been stressful as now. 2 biggest committees are pressing me to become the leader. I choose one because there are jobs undone there, but the other keep pressing me to pick up the job too, which is very unlikely.

Studying wise, year 2 is a big year. Its called the doom year of life sciences. Yeah I pressed myself to take up 4 core modules, forcing myself to become hard-working as I used to be.

Yes I know I still have the potential to do it. I know I can.

The dream of developing into USA, being New York or San Diego as the main target has struck me again. Biotechnology has never been as advance as the USA. Shall go there and make an empire for myself, then return to Singapore when it's ripe and give back to the Lion City.

Singapore is a great place to live indeed. But not a great place to achieve your full potential.

MUST be strong ! MUST be tough ! MUST create legend !

No comments:

Post a Comment