Sexy_Snow_White_by_gorowek

Friday, August 20, 2010

Mug and Mug and Mug

I shall mug until my brain is saturated. It's only week 3 and the notes are already thick.

Might go for drinking session with best buddies but depends on my time in hall also. It's hard being an important person in hall yet need to balance school works and hall and old friendship.

I already set my mind clear : I won't return home this December and Chinese New Year unless I scored well for my coming mid-term exams. If I don't make results here, it would be a shame to return home. Just like how the medieval crusaders would do, if they don't kill enough Moslems, they stay in the Holy Land and butcher more men.

That should be the mind-set now. To make myself living on that thin line between sanity and insanity. That thin line between home and foreign.

Hope that would churn out the best in me. The very best in me. If I don't churn that out, when in the future is it ever possible for me to do that again ?

No comments:

Post a Comment