Sexy_Snow_White_by_gorowek

Friday, December 17, 2010

after tonight...

After tonight... I don't know when I'll be back in this boring but peaceful home town of mine. Maybe the beginning to January ? Maybe in February for Chinese New Year ?

Well.. Certainly I want to make it back in town for good. Grandma grandpa looks frail and daddy looks fat (when I'm around he'll surely do some exercise to keep his weight down.)

All and all.. and above all... I felt that there's something still lingering around that I must settle. However, all these cases are located at the two ends of Malaysia. At the extreme North, and the Southern tip. I felt stretched... thanks to my flexibility I'm still surviving, but it has taken a toll on me, badly.

1 week later my results will be out. Should I log in and look at it ? Or should I just ignore it and continue studying ? I personally preferred the second choice. For all I've managed to pull back all the pieces together now is the time to start running. I can't afford to be smashed up again. Yes I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment