Sexy_Snow_White_by_gorowek

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The End of The Journey for ABC 09/10

You guys know what does ABC stands ? Surely I know none of you know.

ABC stands for A-Block Committee. HAHA. Yup. We handed it over to the next batch of ABS that got elected like just yesterday night. It's a bitter-sweet event to hand over. :(

A-block has been my home my family since I moved into KR. No people except JJ that I knew in this hall, NUS to be sure. Being around with this bunch of fun, caring and Awesome people is simply amazing. No one else can replace them. Look at the batch of seniors whom just graduated last year, we still keep in touch with them, jio them come back hall drink beer watch movie all those shit :) It's marvellous !

Gonna be 'pseudo-block comm' for this year. HAHA. That's the role of every ex-block comm man ! WOHOO !!

A-BLOCK ! HUAT AR !

No comments:

Post a Comment