Sexy_Snow_White_by_gorowek

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tokyo Tower : Mom and Me, and Sometimes Dad

This is seriously a MUST WATCH for all my friends.



Especially those of you that have the same feeling as me... feeling lost.. feeling like you've lost everything in life. YOU MUST WATCH.



I think this film makes me a full man 10 days before I am an adult.

It makes me "alive" again ! After like so many years... so many years of lurking in the dark.. like finally !

It touches your heart that I cried when watching the trailer alone in library !!

Trailer :



HELLO WORLD !!

I'M REALLY BACK !!

LIKE REAL !!!

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT !!!!

CAUSE THIS BOY IS NOW A MAN !!!!!!

OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment