Sexy_Snow_White_by_gorowek

Friday, September 10, 2010

Let Me Be The Bad Guy

Don't know why.. lately the thought of going back Sungai Petani seems so foreign to me.

Sungai Petani, has become a place that I want to go last lately. Due to certain events and some peoples whom has been talking bad about me and putting all the blame on me or whatever shit I don't know.

It's just such a turning point in my life, that I felt I'm living on self-exile. You know what? I kind of love it.

At least now, I am no longer chained to the responsibility I used to carry. I'm no longer associated with that small pathetic little town where the mindsets of people are so childish, their visions limited to such a small scope that much chances passes them by without being noticed.

A small town I used to live.
A small town I grew up in.
A small town that burns my hatred.
A small town that will be my pass.
A small town that now brings back horrifying memories.
A small town full of racism elements.
A small town meant for doom.
A small town where I can still seek refuge when all else.... failed....


After so many years of repetitive failure... the dreams and ambitions I can think of when I was in Form 5..become so vague... every time in 5SN1, I would take my free time gazing at the majestic Gunung Jerai. From the view.. I dream of myself achieving all the greatness and glory.

BUT NOW..... it's all so vague.. though I can still see a silver lining along the dark storm clouds.. It would drain up all that's left in me to get there.

And that, I shall do it. With all the resources I have now, there's no harm trying.

Achieving those dreams.. is still possible.

And every night... I dream of myself.. returning home to Sungai Petani.. with tales of glory about me being spoken in coffee shops... tales of a legendary boy that inpires the young kids in Sin Min Primary School.

Tales so majestic that strikes fear into the heart of those whom cause all these misery I'm facing now !!

I will be a legend. I know I will. I'm born to be a legend. I know. I just need to give in all I have. And that, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment